WHAT DO YOU CALL:
1. A body of water, smaller than a river, contained within relatively narrow banks.
Creek (or here in Texas...a crick...lol)
2. What the thing you push around the grocery store is called.
3. A metal container to carry a meal in.
A lunch pail
4. The thing that you cook bacon and eggs in.
Skillet or pan
5. The piece of furniture that seats three people.
Couch or sofa are the most common
6. The device on the outside of the house that carries rain off the roof.
7. The covered area outside a house where people sit in the evening.
Depends...porch, patio, covered deck?
8. Carbonated, sweetened, non-alcoholic beverages.
Coke (They are all called Coke in the south as opposed to pop or soda)
9. A flat, round breakfast food served with syrup.
Pancakes or griddle cakes
10. A long sandwich designed to be a whole meal in itself.
A "sub" or a "poor boy" here in the south
11. The piece of clothing worn by men at the beach.
Board shorts or swimming trunks
12. Shoes worn for sports.
Cleats, tennis shoes, etc. depends on the sport!
13. Putting a room in order.
14. A flying insect that glows in the dark.
Fireflies and some moths
15. The little insect that curls up into a ball.
Rolly poly (spelling?)
16. The children's playground equipment where one kid sits on one side and goes up while the other sits on the other side and goes down.
See saw or teeter totter
17. How do you eat your pizza?
Cheesy part first then crust last
18. What's it called when private citizens put up signs and sell their used stuff?
Previously garage sale or yard sale...now I believe it is EBay...lol
19. What's the evening meal?
Dinner or supper
20. The thing under a house where the furnace and perhaps a rec room are?
Basement or storm shelter...lol
21. What do you call the thing that you can get water out of to drink in public places?