Psychoanalyze Yourself; Don't read ahead, just answer the following questions with the first thought that comes to mind. Then read which each answer means at the end.
1. You are not alone. You are walking in the woods. Who is with you?
2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal do
3.What interaction takes place between you and the animal?
A brief stare off before it walks away...
4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing, and before you is your DREAM house. What does it look like?
A simple house run on solar and wind power with irrigation running on rain water.
5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?
6. You enter the house. You walk into the dining room and see the dining room table.
7.You exit the house and a cup is on the ground, what kind is it?
A measuring cup I dropped at the last BBQ
8.What do you do with the cup?
I take it back into the kitchen.
9.You walk to the edge of the property where you find yourself standing at the end of a body of water, what kind of water is it?
10.How will you cross the water?
1. The person who you are walking in the woods with is the most important to you.
2. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your problems in your life.
3. The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of how you deal with your problems.
4. The size of your dream home is representative of the size of your ambition to solve your problems.
5. A lack of a fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at all times. The presence of a fence indicates a closed personality. You'd prefer people not drop by unannounced.
6. If your answer did NOT include food, flowers, or people, then you are generally unhappy.
7. The durability of the material with the cup is made of is representative of the perceived durability of your relationship.
8. What you did with the cup is representative of your attitude.
9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your sexual desire.
10. The way you cross the water is representative to how easy or hard you expect your life to be.